[svlug] Let's get Darlene a notebook computer

Andrew Wilcox andrew.r.wilcox at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 15:37:30 PST 2007

I highly doubt if this would help, but I have a 1996 Compaq LTE 5150
laptop.  Doubt it'll run Linux 2.6 very well, though.

I can tell you, however, that the major manufacturers sometimes have
"outlet" sales (a classy name for refurb selloffs).
http://www.shopping.hp.com/outlet is one.  Doesn't look like they have
any good deals though.

--
Andrew Wilcox, Systems Administrator
Wilcox Technologies, Palm Beach division