[svlug] Feedback needed

Daniel Son dsong at meta-for.org
Thu Nov 1 13:27:56 PST 2007

I am working on a small project that I see as a software catalog
searchable by features and functionality. There is still lots of data to
put into the database , but I would like to get as much feedback as
possible about the following topics:
1) what's people experience using the resource;
2) Accuracy of the information that is already there (need to do some
extra work on it anyways)
3) Anything to add (categories, well lots of them are being added in any
case; products: (see categories); functionality: i am working on few
extra features)
4) browser specific bugs (main testing is done using firefox, but other
browsers are tested as well, just not as frequently)
5) anything else ...

All comments will be taken into account. Negative feedback is a feedback
too, but please spare me from comments without explanation ( I mean,
something like: it sucks. If "it sucks", what it should do not to "suck").

I know there is still lots of work to be done, but I just would like to
direct my work properly.

The URL: http://www.meta-for.org

Thanks a lot in advance.

http://www.meta-for.org - Open Source software catalog