[svlug] INVITATION: Kernel sessions - PRE-MEETING-PREP - extra hardware

Paul Reiber reiber at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 09:29:43 PST 2007

All - I'll do my best to ensure there are a few extra notebooks there-
one for Darlene, one for somebody else...  PLEASE - try'n not be the
somebody else...
or that won't work.

Anything else it makes sense to scare up ahead of time?
would notepads/pencils/pens help, or be a distraction (i.e. keep it
all digital)?

If you have recommendations, now's the time to chime in... (ducking)
-pbr