[svlug] [svlug-announce] URGENT - Venue Change: Installfest tomorrow! Hope to see you there!

Leslie Hawthorn lh at google.com
Sat Jun 16 11:00:13 PDT 2007

 Hello everyone,

My sincerest apologies, it looks like we are doing construction in Building
46, the usual meeting place.  I've secured rooms for you in Building 44,
which is located right across the street from Building 46 at 1625
Charleston.

Anyone who arrives at Building 46 will be escorted to the new venue.
Apologies once again for the last minute notice - I just found out myself
when I arrived this morning.

Best,
LH

--