[svlug] July SVLUG Meeting?

Hans van Rietschote hvrietsc at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 09:03:23 PDT 2007

As the Symantec "host" I have to state that:

- the Vcafe building will indeed be closed on July 4th, unless you can find
a Symantec employee to sponsor the Svlug by being there around the usual
time to keep the doors open. I'm sorry that I can't do it, but I have other
July 4th obligations that evening.

Hans

On 6/3/07, Alvin Oga <alvin at mail.linux-consulting.com> wrote:

> hi ya paul
>
> > I find it somehow poignant that a user group dedicated to open source
> > stuff might have a meeting date that collides with independence day...
> > cancelling altogether is certainly an option but is seems so...
> > white-flag-wavey...
>
> in all the years of svlug, say 10yrs or so, i do not recall svlug
> cancelling it's regular meeting
>
> most corps take monday off for long weekends vs a middle of the week 1day
> off
> but there are those that do not give monday off and just wed.. oh well
>
> - is it confirmed that symantec is closed on the 4th or is it guessing
>
> c ya
> alvin
> i'll hopefully be preocuppied on other issues

Hans van Rietschote
+1-408-656-6647
AIM/Yahoo: hvrietsc
MSN: hvrietsc at gmail.com