[svlug] July SVLUG Meeting?

Paul Reiber reiber at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 00:06:55 PDT 2007

Hiya Thomas,

I find it somehow poignant that a user group dedicated to open source
stuff might have a meeting date that collides with independence day...
 I've been sort of hoping for something truly astounding to pop out of
the woodwork and impress the hell out of me in terms of an idea for
what the whole SVLUG group might do on July 4th... I'm sure that even
if Symantec is closed, Google won't be... :-)

But maybe that's just a bubbly pipe dream?

cancelling altogether is certainly an option but is seems so...
white-flag-wavey...
-Paul