[svlug] I unsubscribed the svlug list from the goddamn loomis list

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Apr 12 16:32:18 PDT 2007

Quoting Mark S Bilk (mark at cosmicpenguin.com):

> So ignore the unsubscribe verification message that just came through.
> I already responded to it.

<hat="just another subscriber">
I'm guessing that your action (effectively) caused the two additional
off-topic messages to come through from that address, for a total of
three.  I salute and appreciate your quick intervention, Mark, but, in
the future please consider giving SVLUG's listadmins an opportunity to
blackhole (or otherwise handle) the offending address, first.  If you'd
done so, we would have had only one intruding message reach our hundreds
of subscribers, instead of three.  </hat>