[svlug] EMACS keybindings in KDE?

David Rosenstrauch darose at darose.net
Thu Apr 12 14:28:54 PDT 2007

When a user first logs into KDE, it takes you through a wizard (which I
unfortunately can't recall the name of) that lets you (among other
things) choose the key emulation that KDE will use.  I don't recall if
emacs emulation is one of the options, but if it is I'm guessing that's
where you'd set it.

Sorry for the faulty memory.  Perhaps someone else can chime in with the
app name.

HTH,

DR