[svlug] (forw) Re: [ILUG] FC6 had to be stopped

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Oct 25 15:19:42 PDT 2006

'Cept, I've already pulled down all three architectures.  (Nyah-nyah.)

----- Forwarded message from FRLinux <frlinux at gmail.com> -----

Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 22:04:00 +0100
From: FRLinux <frlinux at gmail.com>
To: ilug <ilug at linux.ie>
Subject: [ILUG] FC6 had to be stopped

At least for a few hours :
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/10/25/fedora_stops_the_download_madness/

That one will probably make Colm McCartaigh smile a little :)
Steph