[svlug] SVLUG Installfest & face-to-face opportunity --- PIZZA

Ubuntu California Team (Mark Nielsen) ubuntu.ca.team at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 20:40:06 PDT 2006

I ordered 5 pizzas for the svlug.org installfest tommorrow. It is primarily
meant for the volunteers at LinuxWorld, but all can eat! Google has drinks.
It should be there at 1:00 pm.

Mark

On 10/20/06, Paul Reiber <reiber at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello, once again, SVLUGgers!  Tomorrow is the third Saturday of the
> month... which, you all know by now, means it's time for another
> Installfest / Linux Workshop.
>
> I hope to see many of you this Saturday from 11 till 4 over at Google:
>
>   Google, Inc.
>   1565 Charleston, Building 46
>   Room 135 ("Avarua" room)
>   Mountain View
>
> More details can be found at http://svlug.org/installfest/
>
> This is also an opportunity to discuss the future of SVLUG. I'll be
> running for office at the next main meeting, along with my
> running-mate, Mark Weisler.  We have a few interesting ideas and
> potential changes in mind, and your input would be greatly appreciated
> as well.
>
> Also - there's a rumor that the Ubuntu California Team will be
> attending, and providing PIZZA!  Woo hoo! :-)
>
> Again, I hope to see many of you there!
>
> Best regards,
> -Paul Reiber
> SVLUG Installfest coordinator
> http://paulreiber.org

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam
Monthly meetings at http://svlug.org/installfest/
irc: irc.freenode.org #ubuntu-california
Mark Nielsen