[svlug] SVLUG Installfest & face-to-face opportunity

Paul Reiber reiber at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 14:09:47 PDT 2006

Hello, once again, SVLUGgers!  Tomorrow is the third Saturday of the
month... which, you all know by now, means it's time for another
Installfest / Linux Workshop.

I hope to see many of you this Saturday from 11 till 4 over at Google:

  Google, Inc.
  1565 Charleston, Building 46
  Room 135 ("Avarua" room)
  Mountain View

More details can be found at http://svlug.org/installfest/

This is also an opportunity to discuss the future of SVLUG. I'll be
running for office at the next main meeting, along with my
running-mate, Mark Weisler.  We have a few interesting ideas and
potential changes in mind, and your input would be greatly appreciated
as well.

Also - there's a rumor that the Ubuntu California Team will be
attending, and providing PIZZA!  Woo hoo! :-)

Again, I hope to see many of you there!

Best regards,
-Paul Reiber
SVLUG Installfest coordinator