[svlug] Oops: BALUG Meeting Location and Details

John Mark Walker johnmark at johnmark.org
Mon Oct 16 13:12:48 PDT 2006

...and where are these wonderful BALUG meetings held?

The Bay Area Linux Users Group (BALUG) meetings are held at:

Four Seas Restaurant
731 Grant Ave. (between Sacramento & Clay)
San Francisco, CA 94108-2113
1-415-989-8188

Dinner starts promptly at 7:10 PM.
You're also welcome to meet up with us as early as 6:30 PM by the bar
for some social chat, etc.

-JM