[svlug] Debian screenshot program

Skip Evans skip at bigskypenguin.com
Sun Oct 8 21:55:39 PDT 2006

Hey all,

I've installed and played around a bit with ksnapshot, but it is doing
something quirky. If I do a full screen snapshot, the resolution comes
out pretty bad (say a shot of an app running in the browser) and text
is not even readable. But I do a partial and drag and drop an area to
snap it comes out fine.

I'll hit the links passed on and try some of those.

Much thanks!
Skip

--
Skip Evans