[svlug] OT: Dell coupon

Fabrizio Bertocci fabriziobertocci at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 12:13:57 PDT 2006

I've got two Dell coupons I'm not planning to use:
- 10% off select electronics and accessories.
- 20% off phone bsed support offered through Dell On Call for setup,
maintenance, and diagnosis (ok, probably there's nobody out there that
will need this).

I'm NOT asking for money or anything in exchange for those coupons.

You can find also details on those two coupons by searching on Ebay
"Dell 10% off".

This posting is already off topic, so, if you are interested in any of
those two coupons, send me a private email, do not reply to the list.

Fabrizio