[svlug] looking for people working on sweat equity/startupideas...

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 28 17:51:55 PST 2006

Alvin....

I may have missed an email in the thread... but what are you referring to in
the latter portion of your posting????

I can't tell if you're saying you're interested in either forming a group,
being a part of a group, etc.. or if you're saying that you're too busy...
???

Can you help clarify?

Thanks

-Bruce