[svlug] AT&T DSL - any snags?

Joel Seidman joel_seidman at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 23 22:02:12 PST 2006

--- Florin Andrei <florin at andrei.myip.org> wrote:

> Right now AT&T has a pretty good DSL promotion and I might just take
> advantage of it. But being a Linux user I'm thinking of the usual snags:

[snip]

If price is the attraction, you might also look at dslextreme if you are in
California. They are currently matching ATT's prices. Going by dslreports, they
are at least as good if not better, customer service wise. (I signed up a month
ago: so far, so good. Works fine with Linux and Windows. No installed s/w (I
use a separate router), and no PPoE.)

-- Joel