[svlug] AT&T DSL - any snags?

Bill Schoolcraft bill at wiliweld.com
Thu Mar 23 21:47:09 PST 2006

At Thu, 23 Mar 2006 it looks like Tin Le composed:

> What DSL router or modem?  What make and model?

Hmm, I don't have the hardware here with me but it's a 2wire
wireless.  The setup software will execute and then show you two
versions of the 2wire(s) and then ask you if you are using the
computer that will be the setup machine and if you are going to do
the setup connected via the provided cat5e or wireless.  They
recommend being directly connected to the access point for setup.

It was at that point that it tried to connect with our (non-setup)
account and failed, I had to exit out.

--
Bill Schoolcraft | http://wiliweld.com

"If your life was full of nothing but