[svlug] Q&A for poll at SVLUG March 1 meeting

Micah Dowty micahjd at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 00:30:33 PST 2006

On 2/28/06, Ian Kluft <ikluft at thunder.sbay.org> wrote:
> > thinly veiled plea for sympathy, [...]

I'm actually curious to hear your response to what I think was a
fairly important part of my already terse mail, which you conveniently
compressed into a few little dots.

Just for reference, I originally continued:

"To me it has the taste of a thinly veiled plea for sympathy, which
actually serves to make SBAY's leadership look fragile. If SVLUG as a
SIG is blocking on some SBAY paperwork and Ian's having a bad week,
what do we do?"

--Micah

--
Only you can prevent creeping featurism!