[svlug] Research confirms value of SVLUG

Paul Reiber reiber at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 16:44:27 PDT 2006

Thanks, Paul...

...for providing independent verification of what I've suspected for years -
SVLUG continues to be a respected and valuable resource, worldwide.

You and I met (and as a result formed a startup!) at an SVLUG intallfest
some years ago... and SVLUG's been a valuable resource to countless
others over the years.

I'm pretty excited about the potential that's right in front of us, specifically
since I'm now coordinating the monthly installfests -
http://svlug.org/installfest/

It'd be great if you might be able to attend the next installfest -
next weekend,
on June 17th... hope to see you there!

Regards,
-Paul Reiber