[svlug] Research confirms value of SVLUG

Paul Cubbage pcubbage at opencountry.com
Fri Jun 9 16:23:15 PDT 2006

I've been doing survey interviews.  One question is, "How do you
evaluate tools?"  One response was, "I browse forums especially a group
called SVLUG.  Their opinions are well reasoned and valuable."  He also
checks linuxmafia.com/kb, Rick's knowledge base for the same reasons.

We all know that the SVLUG mail list has a large audience and that a lot
of good things appear on it, but it's nice to get independent and
unsolicited opinions.