[svlug] Anyone know of a good affordable linux compatible ups?

Hex Star hexstar at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 21:13:13 PDT 2006

Hi, I am looking for a linux compatible UPS...basically one that will in the
presence of loss power, will be able to let the server shutdown
cleanly...the server has 3 power supplies, each at 550 watts so I think it
constantly uses a total of 1650 watts (it's a HP NetServer LH3R)...would
like a affordable yet reliable UPS...anyone got any recommendations? Thanks!
:-)

Oh and also, my server is running Suse 10 so a UPS compatible with that
specific distro would definetly be nice ;-) :-), thanks again!