[svlug] SPAM:looking for entrepreneurs in the bay area...Robotgenerated??

Sanatan Rai sanatan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 14:10:06 PDT 2006

> santan...
>
> you're an idiot....
>
> so does this look like spam...
>
> if you wish, i could post this to the overall list...!!!
>
> you really shouldn't take what someone else posts as gospel...
>
> -bruce

  There you go: I made the original posting to the list. So I am
posting your reply without asking you first.

   You seem rather touchy about being called a robot, so: sorry that I
said you are a robot. I didn't realise that you were a fully-human,
quite sentient, spammer. [Thanks to your bad temper, now I am as
well...]

--Sanatan
--
Sanatan Rai