[svlug] ISSUE: SVLUG's continued status with SBAY

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Feb 22 18:13:42 PST 2006

Quoting Ian Kluft (ikluft at thunder.sbay.org):

> On Wed, Feb 22, 2006 at 03:49:45PM -0800, Rick Moen wrote:
> > [1] You'll note that I was perfectly glad to give you guys help with
> > bank selection, when Heather called me to ask during your recent Board
> > meeting, Saturday.  You're welcome, by the way.
>
> Don't be too quick to take credit.  Corrections...

My goodness, Ian.  I was just saying that I was perfectly glad to do
SBAY a favour.  For that purpose, it's entirely irrelevant whether
Heather told you whom she was calling or not -- and likewise irrelevant
whether it was literally during your Board meeting or not.

You are, to repeat, quite welcome to the attempted help.  Do try not to
fall over yourself being gracious about it.