[svlug] svlug Digest, Vol 306, Issue 41

bruce coston jane_ikari at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 17 15:40:51 PST 2006

I believe SVLUG just grew too big to stay a part of some other organization years ago and that sbay has treated it poorly. They simply bothered to get sneaky about it and perform the trivial coverups necessary , not necessarily more than one guilty person. Cisco was dumb in not preserving the relationship when they could accomodate a large user group, bad politics I suppose. This group redefined itself down to near lowest priority for me long ago - with their disabled hostile directions and egomaniac defense of same.