[svlug] Aliased emails ala craigslist?

Skip Evans skip at bigskypenguin.com
Fri Apr 28 14:34:45 PDT 2006

Ouch. That's some serious rain on my parade, but
an appreciated heads up, all the same.

I'll definitely have to do something in the script
to identify real posts from spam, maybe some
hidden key value somewhere to identify it as
coming from the application itself and not some
outside source?

Does that sound reasonable?

I'll be using an image produced word they'll have
to type in to prevent bots from posting.

Thanks again for the heads up,
Skip

--
Skip Evans