[svlug] Aliased emails ala craigslist?

Skip Evans skip at bigskypenguin.com
Thu Apr 27 18:49:11 PDT 2006

Thanks, Seth!

This makes a lot of sense, and I think I would go
the route of writing the PHP script as the handler
rather than trying to make Postfix query an
address translation database, mostly because these
posts are going to created on the fly by site
visitors, and it seems I could handle the storage
and query, etc, in a PHP script for a little more
control and transparency on my end... at least
that is what I'm thinking at present.

Thanks again! SVLUG is the best, truly life savers!!!

Skip

--
Skip Evans
Big Sky Penguin, LLC