[svlug] PenLUG next Thursday (NEW LOCATION) - Bernard Golden, GPL3 - Where Free Software is Going

Karen Shaeffer shaeffer at neuralscape.com
Fri Apr 21 12:53:12 PDT 2006

On Thu, Apr 20, 2006 at 06:57:36PM -0700, Bill Ward wrote:
> The Peninsula Linux Users' Group is holding a meeting next Thursday,
> April 27, in our new location at the Twin Pines community center in
> Belmont.
>
> WHO: Bernard Golden, CEO, Navica
> WHAT: GPL3 - Where Free Software is Going

Hi folks,

For those who aren't aware of this, Linus Torvalds has had a good
deal to say about the draft GPLv3. This month's edition of Linux
Journal has a good reprint of Linus's words. I read it in my hard
copy edition of LJ the other day and noticed this is also available
online at www.linuxjournal.com (they require you to login...)

Thanks,
Karen
--