[svlug] Airlink awlh3026 linux driver

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 18 15:43:46 PDT 2006

hi joe...

not trying to be risj advers.. but also trying not to pull my hair out!!

i have a dell inspiron.. about 3-4 years old.. it has two slots on the side
for network cards... i've purchased a dlink/airlink wireless card. neither
card was seemingly able to be detected with the system/network devices...

i can see a list of "supposedly supported" network cards, but i can't seem
to find where to buy one of these cards/devices...

this is the situation i find myself in right now...

-bruce