[svlug] Airlink awlh3026 linux driver

Joe Buck Joe.Buck at synopsys.COM
Mon Apr 17 17:19:19 PDT 2006

On Mon, Apr 17, 2006 at 04:46:00PM -0700, bruce wrote:
> i've faced the same issue for months in trying to figure out how the h*l i'm
> supposed to get a wireless access working with FC4.. i've yet to find
> instructions on exactly how to accomplish this.

FC4 has a current kernel ("yum update" will load a 2.6.16-based kernel)
and wireless tools, so a supported card should just work.

I would suggest getting a PCMCIA card that is listed as green on the
http://linux-wless.passys.nl/ site,and just trying it.  Go to a place
like Fry's, so if you wind up getting something that doesn't work, you
can take it back.

If you want to give it a shot, feel free to write to this list and people
will help you.