[svlug] Airlink awlh3026 linux driver

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 17 16:46:00 PDT 2006

i've faced the same issue for months in trying to figure out how the h*l i'm
supposed to get a wireless access working with FC4.. i've yet to find
instructions on exactly how to accomplish this.

i've seen 100's of pointers, but i've yet to find anything that says here
are the 20 steps that i need to do to get wireless working. he*l, at this
point i'd even go buy another card if someone sould tell me which one i need
for my dell laptop, and where the instructions are that i need to implement
to get the thing to work!!!

-bruce