[svlug] Airlink awlh3026 linux driver

Joe Buck Joe.Buck at synopsys.COM
Mon Apr 17 16:27:11 PDT 2006

On Mon, Apr 17, 2006 at 04:08:06PM -0700, wing newton wrote:
> Does any one have a Linux driver (or 2.4.x module) for
> Airlink AWLH3026 wifi PCI card. Accordingly, it should
> use the RT61PCI module.

A good resource for these kinds of questions is the Linux wireless database at
http://linux-wless.passys.nl/ (and I suggest that SVLUG folks help make it
an even better database by contributing any info they have that might be
missing).

The page
http://linux-wless.passys.nl/query_part.php?brandname=Airlink+Tech&zoek=Show

has an entry for your card, but it is marked "grey" (meaning that it is
"unknown" whether it works).  They give a pointer to

http://rt2x00.serialmonkey.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

which is for a beta release of the "rt2x00" driver.

Since it's a new driver, I suspect that you'll need a 2.6.x kernel
to go with it.