[svlug] configuring X to accept external connections

chris case chrisc at brc2.com
Thu Apr 6 23:42:21 PDT 2006

Roland,

Thanks for the tip.  I did the command and found out that it is, in
fact, using the nolisten flag.  I am using Gnome instead of KDE,
however, so the line will not be in the kdm file.  I'll have to see
which Gnome config line determines this.

Thanks everyone for all of the responses, I'll have this knocked out
shortly and let you know how it is fixed on my setup for the benefit of
those searching around in the future.

~chris