[svlug] windows services for unix

Anil Kamath kamath.anil at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 23:42:32 PDT 2006

Hi

I have a few queries related to windows services for unix. I have
integrated the tool ton Windows XP pro SP2 . I am using a Linux box as
a NIS and NFS server.
I have configured SFU on windows wherein you can map the sid of
windows to uid and gid's of Unix thru NIS.
It also has Interix mode which is an additional subsystem above the
windows kernel. I am trying mount an NFS volume in Interix mode with
the unix style of mounting an nfs volume but it fails
Infact the docs states that the Unix style could also be used.
Has anyone come across this kind of Issue.

Regards,
Anil