[svlug] OT: OOo Calc increment month - fix error

Richard Mancusi vrman49 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 20:21:46 PDT 2006

I now know this is off topic, however I feel obligated to
correct my post.  I said the following works perfectly:

=DATE(YEAR(that cell);MONTH(that cell)+1;DAY(that cell))

It doesn't.  It only works if the start date is 28 or less.  e.g.
if you start with 01/31/2006 the next cell will surprise you.

Again, sorry for the off-topic post and my incorrect validation
of the fix.  We can drop it now and I will find a work-around.

tnx
Rich