[svlug] Web site being brushed up

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sun Apr 2 17:22:14 PDT 2006

Quoting Alvin Oga (alvin at Mail.Linux-Consulting.com):

> Fry's carries SUSe/FreeBSD/Xandros/Lindows/Prodigny/Slackware
                                             ^^^^^^^^
> but it might not always be in stock
> 	- they seem to have pulled RH off the shelf

Thanks, Alvin.

You mean Progeny, right?  I honestly don't know:  What _has_ Progeny had
on retail shelves, lately?  Looking at their Web pages, all I see is
their backing the DCC Alliance (which doesn't seem to be doing well,
given MEPIS's switching to Ubuntu as its base), the PGI installer that
never took off -- and Componentized Linux, which seems like a good idea
but isn't a product.

--
Cheers,
Rick Moen                      "vi is my shepherd; I shall not font."