[svlug] k3vpn

Daniel k6dlc at arrl.net
Sat Apr 1 12:08:06 PST 2006

  I am having some troubles on using the k3vpn software. I am trying to
connect
to a cisco vpn network and I am using suse 10.0.
One problem is that the group password is encrypted  is having problems
on recognizing "enc."

second I unable to route to the vpn server.

 I have installed the vpn 4.8 from cisco that is located on my company
internal web server.
I am unable to do a make for it is complaining about some ".x.so" file
that is missing.
Has anyone had any luck with cisco vpn 4.8 on a Suse 10 32 bit system?

Daniel

PGP: AD5A 96DC 7556 A020 B8E7 0E4D 5D5E 9BA5 C83E 8C92