[svlug] Dec. 6 Linux Users' Group of Davis: Social Gathering @ Sudwerk

nbs nbs at sonic.net
Fri Nov 25 21:03:08 PST 2005

NOTE: LUGOD is returning to our previous two-meetings-per-month schedule,
with meetings on the first Tuesday & third Monday of each month.
Tuesday meetings are currently planned as social gatherings at Sudwerk
restaurant on 2nd Street in Davis (near the Post Office).  See below...

The Linux Users' Group of Davis (LUGOD), will be holding a meeting on:

  December 6, 2005
  6:30pm - 9:00pm

The meeting will be held at:

  2001 2nd St.
  Davis, California 95616

No specific topic of discussion is planned.  Feel free to bring a laptop
with wireless capabilities; we hope to have WiFi access available at Sudwerk.

  LUGOD officer nominations will be closing and elections will begin.

For details on this meeting, visit:

For maps, directions, public transportation schedules, etc., visit:

Borrow Books from LUGOD:

  LUGOD maintains a lending library containing nearly 150 books related
  to Linux, networking, programming and other topics.
  (See http://www.lugod.org/library/ for the complete list.)

  If you'd like for a book to be brought to this meeting so you may
  borrow it, contact: librarian at lugod.org

About LUGOD:

  The Linux Users' Group of Davis is a 501(c)7 non-profit organization
  dedicated to the Linux computer operating system and other Open Source
  and Free Software.

  LUGOD holds regular meetings with guest speakers in Davis, California,
  as well as other events in Davis and the greater Sacramento region.
  Events are always free and open to the public.

  Please visit our website for more details:  http://www.lugod.org/

pr at lugod.org

(Your address: svlug at lists.svlug.org )