[svlug] Python text recommendations

Reg. Charney charney at charneyday.com
Wed Mar 30 15:01:54 PST 2005

There are two "bibles" that folks in the Python community use:

The Python Cookbook by Alex Martelli and David Ascher, O'Reilly, ISBN
0-596-00167-3
Python in a Nutshell by Alex Martelli, O'Reilly, ISBN 0-596-00188-6

Also, as you have already found out, there are excellent tutorials on
www.python.org <http://www.python.org>.

Reg.