[svlug] Needing information on Teaching Linux

James Sparenberg james at linuxrebel.us
Sun Mar 27 13:32:54 PST 2005

On Sat, 2005-03-26 at 01:56, Bill Kendrick wrote:
<SNIP>

> I think one big question to have answered, before going on, is what is
> the audience?  Will they be people going out to admin systems?
> Will they simply be end users who need to know how to use KDE/Gnome/etc.?
> OpenOffice.org, Gimp, and other apps?  Both?  Something in between?

The audience AFAIK is primarily users who are being migrated to Linux as
a day to day platform.  So I've a feeling he's starting with .... "OK in
Windows you move your mouse cursor to the lower left hand corner and
click in order to launch the menu. In Linux we do it differently, you
move your mouse cursor to the lower left hand corner and click."  Then
going on from there.

James