[svlug] apache2 port-based virtual hosting

Jordan Johnson jorjohns at cs.indiana.edu
Sun Mar 27 09:29:46 PST 2005

Hi all,

I'm trying to get Apache 2 to run two separate virtual hosts, based on
the port.  I'm basing my attempt on this document:

	http://httpd.apache.org/docs/vhosts/examples.html#port

I've added the directives listed above, done an 'apachectl restart',
and still no luck getting it to serve through the high-numbered port.
I've also checked that this is not a firewall problem--my iptables
rules do allow connections through both ports.

Any suggestions for things I might not have checked?

Thanks,
jmj

: Jordan Johnson - jorjohns @ cs . indiana . edu
: If I were a bug, I would want to be a true Renaissance bug.