[svlug] Where is SVLUG mailing list archived?

Marc MERLIN marc_news at merlins.org
Sat Mar 26 12:22:47 PST 2005

On Mon, Mar 14, 2005 at 10:06:36AM +0000, Jon Masters wrote:
> Reg. Charney wrote:
>
> > Where is the SVLUG mailing list archived in a searchable form?

> Obviously the above link contains the raw archives. These can be used
> with Google search queries of the following form:

I had to break the archives URLs when I hand imported and merged the
marjordomo archives all the way back to Sep 1997.

Read all about Javilk's problems and comments, get replies from a
million dollar linux company CEO, and learn how to debug RH 4.2.
Good times :)
http://lists.svlug.org/archives/svlug/1997-September/thread.html

Marc