[svlug] Needing information on Teaching Linux

James Sparenberg james at linuxrebel.us
Sat Mar 26 01:34:09 PST 2005

All,

   On another list I'm on one of my friends from Germany has posted a
request for information regarding materials / lesson plans / information
etc for conducting classes on OSS and Linux for his company.  I know
that some here have been involved in creating, and or giving classes for
the Linux beginner.  As such, you probably know of sources for materials
etc.

   If you do have information, or represent a group that can supply this
information I can put you in touch with my friend and the two of you can
then deal directly.  (Oh, and with Joerg there is no language barrier)
Thanks in advance for your time.

James