[svlug] Open source diffusion and adoption...

Marc MERLIN marc_news at merlins.org
Mon Mar 21 22:58:36 PST 2005

----- Forwarded message from Sameer Verma <sverma at sfsu.edu> -----

Dear Marc,
We had contacted you about a year ago to collect data from a random list
of SVLUG users about their perceptions of open source. Well, the first
paper is out. The findings are interesting. It was presented at the 35th
Annual meeting of the Decision Sciences Institute in Boston in November
2004. A copy of the paper is available from my site at
http://verma.sfsu.edu/projects/os/dsi2004_complete_article.pdf

Many members had asked us for a copy of the results. Feel free to either
forward the link to them or to post it on the SVLUG site. Thank you and
SVLUG for all your help.

cheers,
Sameer

--