[svlug] Client needs qmail/cgi admin for crash recovery

Skip Evans skip at venomouspenguin.com
Wed Mar 16 12:14:32 PST 2005

Hello all,

I have a client in NYC that builds and maintains
sites for jewelry dealers there. (about 80 sites).
I have been working on PHP code for them, but
they just suffered a major crash on a server, and
now are attempting to get it back up and going.

The need someone who can help them restore
a qmail installation, and get perl cgi going again.

If you are interested in taking on this short term
emergency for them please email me off line.

(I'm not trying to make any money off this myself,
they pay me to code, but I can describe the situation
to you better than they can, and then I'll put you
right in direct contact with them.)

Skip