[svlug] Linux Job

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Mar 15 09:31:52 PST 2005

Quoting William R Ward (bill at wards.net):

> However, in future, job listings should not be sent to this list at
> all.  Perhaps the language on the home page should not restrict it to
> "recruiters, HR, or hiring managers" but instead should just ban all
> job listings?

That sounds like a policy issue that you and Paul Reed should settle.
If I can help, I'll be glad to.

I mostly wanted to remind people that we do _have_ a jobs policy and a
jobs mailing list -- and to caution that cross-posting between mailing
lists often creates problems.  (Come to think of it, multiposting does, too.)