[svlug] Linux Job

Matt Walsh mr_walsh at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 14 20:18:25 PST 2005

Oops, I apologize for not reading the guidelines!  I have cross-posted to
the other list, and will always do that in the unlikely event I have
another job in the future to advertise.

Though strictly speaking, I am not a recruiter, HR, or hiring manager...

--matt

> On Mon, Mar 14, 2005 at 05:09:33PM -0800, Matt Walsh wrote:
>> If you like the sound of it email back directly to me,
>> mr_walsh at yahoo.com.

> Out of curiosity, though, why didn't you post to the SVLUG jobs list?
;^)
> (We do still have such a list, right?  I've never been subscribed to
it.)

We do.  Our http://www.svlug.org/ front page mentions it:

     SVLUG Job Policy [link]: You can meet people at meetings.
     You can post job openings to the jobs mailing list.

The linked page starts:

      At this time, SVLUG does NOT allow job postings directly from
      recruiters, HR, or hiring managers on the main "svlug" mailing
      list.  [...]