[svlug] Linux Job

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Mar 14 18:03:08 PST 2005

Quoting Bill Kendrick (nbs at sonic.net):

> On Mon, Mar 14, 2005 at 05:09:33PM -0800, Matt Walsh wrote:
>> If you like the sound of it email back directly to me,
>> mr_walsh at yahoo.com.

> Out of curiosity, though, why didn't you post to the SVLUG jobs list? ;^)
> (We do still have such a list, right?  I've never been subscribed to it.)

We do.  Our http://www.svlug.org/ front page mentions it:

     SVLUG Job Policy [link]: You can meet people at meetings.
     You can post job openings to the jobs mailing list.

The linked page starts:

      At this time, SVLUG does NOT allow job postings directly from
      recruiters, HR, or hiring managers on the main "svlug" mailing
      list.  [...]