[svlug] Intro & Linux Mentoring/Support??

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Mar 14 14:04:37 PST 2005

On Mon, Mar 14, 2005 at 01:33:13PM -0800, Mark Srebnik wrote:
> Meanwhile, in the interest of accelerating my learning I wondered if
>
> A) Anyone out there that would be willing to meet for lunch (I'll buy!) sometime to discuss Linux topics/questions
> somewhere on the Peninsula (I work in Redwood Shores just off Hwy 101) ?

You might want to send this same note out on the PenLUG mailing list.
PenLUG actually meets in Redwood Shores, at the Oracle campus, so there
should be lots of PenLUGgers around. :^)

I work in Palo Alto, and would enjoy meeting up down here some time,
if you (or others) are interested.  I don't have much spare time to do
much mentoring, but I'm always happy to chat over a meal or coffee. ;^)

--
-bill!
bill at newbreedsoftware.com         "I'm anticipating an all-out tactical