[svlug] svlug Digest, Vol 295, Issue 11

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Mar 8 10:01:52 PST 2005

Quoting myself:

> Ja.  http://mlf.linux.rulez.org/mlf/ezaz/ntfsresize.html

And, specifically for the list of distributions known to use
"ntfsresize" for NTFS resizing during installation:

http://mlf.linux.rulez.org/mlf/ezaz/ntfsresize.html#distro

(In addition, a few distributions have used proprietary resizers in
their installers, e.g., ASPLinux -- the first distribution to include
that feature, and Xandros Desktop OS.  This was a common technique prior
to the advent of ntfsresize, and one of the reasons I started tracking
the problem, years ago, on my page "The NTFS Problem for Linux Installers",
http://linuxmafia.com/faq/Filesystems/ntfs.html .)