[svlug] open source mimicking existing software?

Greg Olszewski noop at nwonknu.org
Mon Mar 7 23:58:01 PST 2005

Drew Bertola wrote:

> I still compatability test all my pages in 2.02, don't you?  ;^b

I find that I don't have a choice. The current users of old Netscape
browsers are a notoriously cranky bunch. Their view of the internet was
set in stone a decade ago, and they are easily perturbed into a state
that 'unhappy' doesn't even begin to describe. I've been threatened with
a 12 gauge shotgun (on more than one occassion), over what essentially
boiled down to different views of entity encoding.

-greg

--
Six
Violates